Saturday, December 31, 2011

Week 17 Picks

Happy New Year everyone!!!.....I apologize if I interrupted your viewing of the worst bowl games ever played. Since the most important bowl games are not even on New Year's Day anymore, we're better off to focus on the last week of the NFL season rather than the 100+ college games.

Most of the playoff seeds are determined; some teams are fighting for the division and some for home-field advantage. So far this year, I am at a solid .500 record at picking games. Tomorrow is a new year, so I need to put the past records behind me. W2W4: NY Giants vs. Big-D 8:20pm NBC.

Home Team in Caps.......Last week 4-4-0

NY GIANTS (-6) Cowboys
PACKERS (-7.5) Lions
PATRIOTS (-9.5) Bills
Panthers (+8) SAINTS
BENGALS (+3.5) Ravens

Upset Picks: Jets (+4) DOLPHINS/ RAIDERS (-3) Chargers

Wild Card: NY Rangers over FLYERS

X-Factor: Kyle Orton against the team that cut him.....(DEN 21-19)



2 comments: